Take the Philadelphia Neighborhood Audio Quiz with Chip and Jeff! Enjoy a teaser from the upcoming “Manayunk” episode of the podcast where Jeff quizzes Chip on Philly neighborhoods.
And enjoy the new “Manayunk” episode.
Listen and Subscribe Here:
Chip and I are running the The Monster Milers Rescue Run 5K on Sunday, Sept 25th to raise money for some great pups and people. We will will also be recording our podcast and interviewing the awesome people (and pups) involved.
I ran this race last year and it was truly wonderful. You get to meet a lot of sweet dogs looking for a home and also get so many licks to the face!
Please support us if you can, any amount goes a long way. Donate and we’ll mention your name in a song during the podcast! It will probably be a power pop ditty or maybe a ballad, depending on our mood at the time.
Make a Donation:
Please feel free to share, too! Much appreciated.
Chip and Jeff are taking some August vacay (short for “vacation”) time apart. We sometimes need our alone time, because we fight like the Oasis brothers. (Their last name is “Oasis”, right? Teddy and Mick Oasis?) But we will be back soon with fun episodes.
In the meantime, reflect on your running life, and remember that running isn’t the only thing in life. Actually, running is pretty dumb. Why do you even do it? It’s a waste of time. Here is a list of 13.1 things you could do instead of running. Learn and enjoy:
13.1 THINGS TO DO INSTEAD OF RUNNING
1. Experiment with an old family recipe.
2. Apologize to a former lover.
4. Secretly teach your neighbor’s beagle a series of tricks, and then nonchalantly have him do the tricks in front of your neighbor.
5. Season 3 of Webster DVD box set set & chill.
6. Write a strongly-worded letter.
8. Render a coworker speechless with some close magic.
9. Join an Episcopalian church for the free WiFi.
11. Deceive a loved one.
12. Write an unauthorized biography of Christopher Hewett.
13. Build a penny-farthing with someone you consider a father-figure.
13.1. EAGERLY AWAIT THE NEXT EPISODE OF Junk Miles with Chip & Jeff!!!
Chip and Jeff have a new podcast! Each action-packed episode is recorded WHILE THEY RUN around various fun locations and chat about running, comedy, music and other assorted nonsense. Take them with you on your next run!
Chip Chantry is a professional comedian, writer, grandson and running enthusiast.
Jeff Lyons is executive producer of “Nephew Swap” and shares Chip’s running enthusiasm.
Listen, Follow and Subscribe here…